Experience: 4 – 6 yrs. | Opening: 2
Education:PG – MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt(Marketing)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Perfumery / Toiletries / Personal Care / Cosmetics
Salary:$2,001 – $3,000
Other Benefits:Medical insurance, Annual ticket, leave
•PLC management of existing portfolio
•New product Development
•Tracking product sales vs forecast ( new and existing range)
•Forecasting and Budgeting
•Preparation & Availability of Marketing & Sales Tools (Promotional materials)
•Regular competitive review
•Trade Marketing promotions
•Define DME/marketing budgets for the portfolio
•Implementing & Managing of Marketing Plans (Social media, ATL & BTL) within assigned budgets.
•Suggest and implement Liquidation plan for slow moving product
•Close coordination with Sales divisions for progression of the brand
Desired Candidate Profile
Preferred MBA with experience in Marketing, Product Development, Product Management, Brand Management, Market research in FMCG Industry. You need to have strong analytical skills, Task Management and coordination skills. UAE Driving License is preferred (not mandatory ) as the job requires market visits.
Director Enterprise Sales (Job Number:4633)
The purpose of this position is to develop and manage aggressive plans for installed fixed and mobile business in in order to achieve increases in sales acquisitions, sales revenue, customer satisfaction to meet business KPIs and target growth for the fixed business zone. This role provides leadership to the sales team, and delivers sales strategy for Enterprise Sales allocated zone/industry whilst ensuring efforts are aligned to the company’s strategic goals.
The role holder proactively determines the demand for products and services offered by du in comparison to its competitors in order to strategically identify potential customers and guide their team to effectively meet assigned targets. The role holder must ensure that the pipeline and sales forecast is accurate, clear and up-to-date.
The role holder is required to focus on sales of appropriate products & services (by working with internal Enterprise & Consumer sales and proposition teams) against product demand in order to translate customer requirements into product and service solutions & sales – (cross & up-selling) to achieve revenue growth in the market for du.
• 10 to 15 years of experience in a similar role in the telecommunications industry/MNC
• Minimum 5 years of which are in a management role with demonstrable experience in managing a medium to large multi-cultural team of people & driving sales/target achievement + managing of deliverables in a high-pressure, changing and driven work & organisational environment
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Sales & Marketing/relevant field
Knowledge and skills:
• Strong leadership with a collaborative style of managing & leading; with a focus on team-building & team-work
• Delivering Results with a win-win approach
• Demonstrable flexibility in approach and attitude; with an ability to adapt to change & effectively manage & communicate change to people while driving business target-achievement
• Innate quality of wanting to making a personal difference and add value to the organisation
• Strong Orientation for communicating for impact in a timely manner, demonstrating foresight, forethought, planning for operational efficiency & effectively managing & identifying potential risks to business
• Strong demonstrable organisational commitment
• Excellent analytical, sales, commercial, strategic, financial, planning & risk management skills and attitude
• Strong presentation skills with effective time-management
• Strong technical know-how (to be able to drive a systematic and monitored metric-oriented way of working and sales performance capturing as well as MS office packages – Word, Excel & Powerpoint in particular
• People-person with an inbuilt attitude and orientation towards driving engagement, performance management, personal development and driving a positive work environment within which people can operate to their full potential
• Strong managerial skills and experience in leading teams to deliver against expansive and aggressive sales targets
• Strong ability to interact and build relationships with individuals across all levels and areas of the organisation whether internally or externally
• Strong interpersonal skills, persuasiveness and ability to negotiate win-win outcomes
• Excellent focus and skills on delivering effective customer solutions, service delivery within brand and experience guidelines to the customer and sales target delivery-orientation
• Self-motivated to deliver against assigned targets, achieve target and be able to effectively work to stretch targets for self and team in a pressure and target-driven environment
• Strong ability to work both collaboratively and independently, especially with direct and supporting teams
• Fluency in spoken and written English; fluency in spoken Arabic is a plus.
Job Category : Others
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai HQ
Job Posting: Feb 21, 2017, 10:04:12 AM
Closing Date: Mar 3, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
HEAD OF FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – DUBAI.
Ideal candidate for the role is someone with minimum 10 years on the same level of experience in Facility Management and Property Management or Operations Management. Experienced working in large organization, or in real estate industry is a must. To apply for the role, please visit TrueBlue Resources – Middle East career page.
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Director of Revenue / Revenue Manager you are responsible to maximize revenue through room reservation by setting proactive selling strategies and action plans in order to achieve the budgeted revenue thereby maintaining a healthy business and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Design and implement a continuous pro-active, selling strategy and action plan, which will drive the optimization of hotel profits
•Have the foresight to capture any unexpected opportunities and implement recovery plans to counter act threats to business
•Oversee the maximization of revenues through the combined efforts of the Reservations, Sales & MICE Sales Departments.
•Assist Director of Sales & Marketing in the preparation of month end report •Prepare necessary data required for revenue budgets and assist management team in preparing yearly budgets.
•Ensure Millennium revenue strategies and structure are met at all times
Kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org